Reserve Bank of India has now released the admit card for the examination of Reserve Bank of India assistant vacancies 2020 prelims exams. The admit card release on 3rd February at the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
The examination will be held online on 14th and 15th February 2020. Reserve Bank of India had announced that there are above 900 vacancies for the post of the assistant, and a large number of people have applied for this post. The search of eligible people for these posts done through the online examination.
All the candidates must visit the official website and download the admit card as soon as possible. You can download the admit card only through the home page of the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
After submission of your online application form, all candidates were waiting eagerly for their admit card, and now the wait is over.
The examiners or candidates will have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India and fill some of the asked information such as roll number, password, etc.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020:
Many essential things will mention in the admit card, such as the venue of your examination center, as well as the timing of your examination.
Your name and date of birth will mention in the admit card. It is compulsory to carry your admit card when you go for appearing in the examination without admit card you would not be allowed to appear in the exam.
To download their admit card, you must have these things with you:-
• Login ID or Registration Number
• Date of Birth or Password.
How to Download Admit Card of RBI Assistant 2020:-
Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
Search for the tab which has written “Recruitments” on the home page.
When you find the required cost go and search there Admit Card for RBI assistant post.
When you find the page where you have to enter your details, type your credentials accurately, as mentioned above so that the server can verify your identification.
After you entered your details, please double-check it and click on the submit button.
After doing all the steps mentioned above, you will redirect to a page where you can download your admit card in the PDF format.
The thing to take care of:-
• Don’t forget to take out the print out of your admit card as it is compulsory to take it along with you during the examination.
• Double-check all your information printed on the admit card is accurate and matches your application; if there is something wrong immediately, contact the higher authorities to avoid any problem in the future.
• You will also have to carry an identification document along with your admit card, which helps in your verification. Without identification, you not be allowed to enter the examination hall.