Rajasthan RTE admission 2020-2021:-
The right to education the only thing that makes us different forms all other animal species. The right to school is the universal right, which states that every child who is below the age of 14 is officially and legally eligible for basic primary school, and it is the responsibility of the government to provide the excellent quality of education.
Under this section, 25% of seats are reserved in the schools for the poor and financially not good students. The government takes responsibility for the studies of these students.
Rajasthan RTE online application 2020-21:-
Rajasthan state government invites online application form for right to education (RTE) admission 2020-2021. The children who are eligible for this scheme can apply for this.
We advise all the parents who want to give their child a good education read this article at last. We will provide all the information related to the RTE here. Parents will have to apply for the RTE through online application form only from the official website of the Rajasthan Government.
Parents can also submit the admission form through the E-Mitra.
Directorate of Elementary education, Rajasthan will provide free education to the children who are financially weak and needy. The residents of Rajasthan and who are from the soft financial background can apply for this admission form.
Under this act or scheme, the children will get free education till the 8th class. This scheme helps children to useful knowledge in spite of their financial background.
This act has done so that not a single child remains not literate or lacks education just only because they don’t have money to support their education expenses.
Rajasthan RTE admission Overview :-
The RTE admission form of Rajasthan 2020-2021 will start from March 2020.
Parents can also apply for the Rajasthan RTE Admission form through the Android mobile application. The department has provided the mobile app to use for the Rajasthan RTE admission form.
The development of mobile applications is just too made the admission procedure more comfortable and convenient.
How to Download the mobile app for Rajasthan RTE admission form:-
• Open play store in your Smartphone
• Search for Rajasthan private school app in the play store
• Make sure your phone has sufficient space for the application
• After checking the storage click on the download button
• After downloading follow the procedure given on the application.
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan RTE admission form 2020-21 :-
• Parents will have to be the permanent residents of the Rajasthan
• Parents have their house near Rajasthan RTE private school.
• The students must form a financially weak and poor background
• The wealthy and financial able students cannot apply under this act for the admission
• Family income of the students must be less than 2.5 lakhs
• Children must belong form the below poverty line family who are eligible for the Rajasthan RTE admission form.
Must be more than three years
How to apply for Rajasthan RTE admission form 2020-21 :-
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan education department.
- Click on student registration
- Enter your details
- Recheck all details and click on submit button.