The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has now finally released the date of FCI manager phase 2 admit card 2020.
The Food Corporation of India is conducting an exam for the post of manager rank or category; according to the online notice issued by The Food Corporation of India, the written examination will be held on 23rd February 2020.
The date and timing of the review released along with the admit card.
FCI manager Admit card download 2020:
Only those candidates who qualified for the phase 1 examination of The Food Corporation of India manager posts are eligible for the phase 2 examinations.
All candidates must download step 2 admit card; only then will they be allowed to appear in the exam otherwise will be considered as not eligible.
The Food Corporation of India manager phase 2 examination admits card will release before ten days of study.
Hence, it expected that the admit card will be issued very soon and maybe the next week. The admit card will publish on the official website of The Food Corporation of India.
• Registration number or their roll number
• Date of birth
The pattern of examination: –
• There will be 60 multiple answer questions.
• Each question will carry two marks.
• The time given to answer all the questions correctly will be only 1 hour.
• The total paper will carry 120 marks.
• There would no negative mark deduction if you responded to a question incorrectly.
• The items will mainly base on General accounting, finance, science, technology, agricultural engineering, biotechnology, and agriculture.
The candidates who passed or qualified in phase 1 written exam only applicable for the phase 2 exam.
So if you did not pass the phase 1 examination of the Food Corporation Of India, then you not allowed to appear in this examination.
How to Download Admit Card from the official website of The Food Corporation of India.
- Go to the official website of The Food Corporation of India.
- Search for the tab which has written “Recruitments” on the home page.
- When you find the required cost go and search there Admit Card for The Food Corporation of India Phase 2 admit card.
- Then a page will open where you will ask to fill your login details so that they can verify your identification.
- Fill every asked detail like Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Double-check everything you have entered
- After all of this, your admit card will download.
- Make sure to check everything after you downloaded the admit card.
- You will also have to take a print card of the admit card because you will have to carry this along with you while going to appear for the examination.
You will also have to carry an identification document with the admit card.