HARCO Bank Admit card 2020- For Assistant manager/Development Officer:- Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank (HARCO) has now released the HARCO bank admit card 2019-2020 for the post of Assistant Manager or Development Officer.
The Admit Card issued on 6th February 2020. Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank admit card can download from the official website of the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank.
The link for the admit card is available from 7th February to 25th February.
All candidates who are going to appear in the HARCO examination for the posts of Manager, as well as the development officer, must check the official website of the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank for more news and the latest updates.
The candidates will also have to download the admit card without the admit card they will not allow appearing in the examination.
The pattern of the HARCO Examination 2020: –
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank will conduct an examination that has 180 objective type questions. Each question will carry 0.5 marks. There is no scheme of negative marks in this examination that means no marks will deduct if you answered a question incorrectly.
The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank released an official notice in which the pattern of the exam has clarified.
General Awareness, Reasoning, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, and other relevant streams also. These subjects will almost carry 75% weightage of the complete examination and the 25% weightage for History, Geography, civics, environmental science, and culture, etc.
The medium of the exam will either Hindi or English, regional languages not allowed.
What you will need to download Admit card of HARCO 2020: –
Date of birth
The admit card for other posts like senior accountant etc. will also release soon on the official website of the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank.
How to Download Your HARCO Admit card 2020: –
- First of all, you will have to visit the official site of Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank
- Then on the homepage, find and click on the link which has written HARCO assistant manager or development officer. Now probably a new tab will open.
- Here, you will have to fill all the required details so that the server can verify your identification.
- After filling all your details, check once again that everything is correct or not
- Now click on the submit button to download your admit card
- You will take a printout of your HARCO assistant manager or development officer to admit card which you will have to carry at the examination center.
Candidates should carry they admit card with them while going to appear for the examination.
As officers will only allow you to sit in the exam if you have an admit card. Don’t forget to carry an identification document also with you, because it will be required to confirm your identity at the examination center.
Check the details in your admit card after taking printout for any mistakes, make sure everything is correct and accurate.