JEE Main Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020:-
National Test Agency NTA has announced a few changes or updates in the JEE Main Examination 2020 pattern this year. We will advise all the candidates to visit the official website of the National Test Agency.
The detailed information about the JEE main exam already written in the official brochure of NTA.
The examination will conduct in Hindi and English.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020: –
- There will be 75 questions.
- Each item will carry four marks, and one mark will deduct for answering a question incorrectly.
- The question paper divides into three sections, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
- All of the candidates will give 3 hours to solve all the questions correctly.
- The examination is computer-based, and the very candidate will have to give the test on a computer.
- Each section will have 25 questions, and in total, there will be 75 questions if we sum all three divisions.
Syllabus for JEE Mains examination 2020:-
The program for JEE main 2020, as announced by the National test agency, will base on those topics covered in class 11th and 12th; It will be better if you study the syllabus of the JEE main examination according to section-wise.
Syllabus of Physics section of JEE main 2020 examination:-
There will be a total of 25 questions from the physics section. The items will form the topics of class 11th and 12th.
Class 11th topics:-
• Physics and measurements
• Properties of solids and liquids
• Laws of motion
• Work, energy, and power
• Rotational motion
• Kinetic theory of gases
• Simple harmonic motion
• A general wealth of material under heat
Class 12th topics:-
• Electric current
• Alternating current
• Magnetic effects of current
• Nuclei, atom, and elements
• Logic gate
• Modern physics
Syllabus of Chemistry section JEE main 2020 examination:-
There will be a total of 25 questions from the physics section. The items will be from the topics of class 11th and 12th.
• States of matter
• D and F block elements
• Block elements
• Chemical kinetics
• Surface chemistry
• Chemical bonding
• Redox reactions
• Molecular structure
• Chemical equilibrium
• Atomic structure
• Environmental chemistry
• General organic chemistry
• Halogen and its compounds
• Ether and ketone
Syllabus of Mathematics section JEE main 2020 examination:-
• Sets, relation, and functions
• 3d geometry
• Differential equations
• Matrices and determinants
• Quadratic equations
• Coordinate geometry
• Binomial theorem
• Integral calculus
• Complex numbers
We have provided the detailed syllabus of the JEE mains Examination in this article.