Kerala TET Admit card 2020:- Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan has now finally released the admit card of Kerala TET 2020. You can download the admit card by visiting the official website of the Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan.
All candidates will have to carry the admit card while going to appear in the examination.
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan has scheduled the TET examination on 15th February and 16th February 2020.
Check the schedule of the Kerala TET examination also on the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan.
The students or candidates who have enrolled their names in the application form are very excited and waiting eagerly for the Admit Card.
Kerala TET Exam schedule 2020:-
KTET Category 1– 15 February 2020
The candidates will get 2:30 hours to answer all the questions correctly. The candidates will have to keep an eye on the clock while giving the examination.
As time management is essential to crack this examination. Without proper time management, you cannot crack this examination and will not be able to score in this examination.
KTET Category 2- 15 February 2020
KTET Category 3- 16 February 2020
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2020 from the official website of The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan:-
- Go to the official website of The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan.
- Search for the tab which has written “Recruitments” on the home page.
- When you find the required tab go and search there Admit Card for The Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan.
- Then a page will open where you will ask to fill your login details so that they can verify your identification.
- Fill every asked detail like Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Double-check everything you have entered
- After all of this, your admit card will download.
- Make sure to check everything after you downloaded the admit card.
- You will also have to take a print card of the admit card because you will have to carry this along with you while going to appear for the examination.
What things your KTET 2020 admit card will consist:-
Your Registration Number
Date of Birth
Recent Photograph and Signature
Examination date venue and session
Timing of the Examination
What to do after download the Admit card?
Take out the print out of your admit card.
Check every detail on the admit card is as same as you filled during application form submission. Check out your name, DOB, as well as photograph and signature.
You will have to bring the admit card with you when you will go for an examination.
Carry one of your identity cards also with admit card in examination hall like Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Nrega card, Driving License, or Voter id card.
If you failed to carry any identification card along with you, then you will not be able to give the examination.
So take care of all of the above steps and make your career bright.