NTA JEE Main Online Form 2020:-
JEE Main 2020 application form for April 2020 has started on the web portal from 7 February 2020. Joint entrance exam (JEE) is a national level entrance exam for the admission in the Engineering colleges across the whole country will have to give this examination.
The candidates who will qualify in this examination will get access to the B.TECH courses of various engineering colleges.
Admission through JEE mains offered by 31 NITs, 23 IITs, and 23 CTFIs. We advise candidates to go through this article to get all news and information related to the JEE mains examination.
Details about JEE mains examination online form 2020: –
• JEE mains examination online form can be submitted only through online method, and national test agency will not accept form through any other techniques like Post, courier, etc.
• The application process for all the candidates started on 7 February 2020.
• All the candidates will be able to fill the JEE mains examination online form till 6th march 2020 for the April session.
What you will need to fill the application form: –
• A valid and working email address, as well as a mobile number. You will be required to supply your email address and mobile number in the application form. All the information and essential updates will send to you through your email address and mobile number.
• All the candidates will have to upload their scanned images of photographs between 10 KB to 200 KB.
• All the candidates will have to upload their signature scanned images between 4 kb to 30 kb.
• All the candidates will have to upload their scanned mark sheet or certificate in the JEE mains examination online form.
• All the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures in the JPEG format.
• All the candidates will have to pay for the JEE mains examination online form through the online payment method.
• The payment for JEE mains examination online form will accept by Net banking, UPI, Paytm, etc.
• The submitted fee will not refund in any case.
Eligibility Criteria for the JEE mains examination 2020 online form: –
• Candidates must have qualified their 12th examination or its equivalent intermediate examination from a recognized educational board or university.
• There is no age limit for the candidates in the JEE mains examination online form.
• The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the JEE mains examination online form.
Some Important Dates: –
The admit card will be released on the 20 March 2020 for the JEE mains April examination.
Date of examination- 5,7,8,9 and 11 April
The test will start from 9:30 am in the first shift, and in the second shift, it will begin to form 2:30 pm.
All candidates who are going to appear in the JEE mains examination must check the official website of the National Test agency for more news and the latest updates.
How to apply for JEE mains examination 2020 online form: –
- Visit the official website of the National test agency
- Read all instructions carefully
- Enter your details as asked in the application form
- Upload photograph and signature
- Check everything again
- Click on submit button to proceed
- Make the payment, and you do.