NTA UGC NET Application form 2020:-NTA will conduct UGC NET 2020 June session in two parts each on various days from June 15 – 20, 2020, to decide candidates’ qualifications for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship.
According to UGC NET 2020 Eligibility, candidates having a post-graduate education with 55% marks are qualified to apply for UGC NET 2020.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Dates:-
NTA has released the official UGC NET June 2020 Exam Dates:
● Release of UGC NET June 2020 Official Notification:- March 16, 2020
● UGC NET 2020 Registration to begin on:– March 16, 2020
● Last day to submit UGC NET 2020 Application Form:- April 16, 2020 (11:50 PM)
● Last day to pay UGC NET 2020 Application Fee:- April 17, 2020 (11:50 PM)
● UGC NET 2020 Form Correction Window:- April 25 – May 2, 2020
● Issue of UGC NET 2020 Admit Cards:- May 15, 2020
● UGC NET 2020 Exam Dates June 15: – 20, 2020
● Release of Answer Key and Response Sheet:- June 24, 2020
● Announcement of UGC NET Result:- July 5, 2020
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates who want to apply for UGC NET June 2020 have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions laid down by NTA. UGC NET Eligibility is based on the educational qualification and age limit as described below:
UGC NET 2020 Educational Qualification Requirement:-
● Candidates should score at least 55% marks in their Post Graduation from any reputed university.
● Final year students are also eligible to appear in the exam. But they will be considered for the award of professorship after they pass their qualifying exam with minimum marks.
● Ph.D. degree holders who complete their post-graduation before September 19, 1991, are provided an additional relaxation of 5% in minimum marks requirement.
UGC NET 2020 Age Limit
Assistant Professorship: There is no age limit for UGC NET Assistant Professorship.
Junior Research Fellowship: The upper age limit is 30 years as on June 1, 2020. However, as per the rules of the Government of India, age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
UGC NET 2020 Application Fee
The application fees structure is as followed below:-
General:- INR 1000
OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)/ EWS:- INR
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender:- INR 250
How to Apply UGC NET 2020 Application form then follow these steps:-
● Visit the official website and click on Apply online to fill the registration page.
● Enter your details, email ID, and mobile number.
● Post-registration, a system generated application number, will send on the email Id and mobile number.
● Login again and select your subject, position, and preferred exam center.
● Now, upload your photograph and signature in a specified format.
● Make application fee payment either through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or Paytm
● The final step is to download four copies of filled in application form and e-receipt of fee payment for further reference.