Rajasthan High court had recently announced vacancies for 434 Stenographer vacancies. All the examiners or candidates who interested in these posts filled the application form.
The process of filling or applying for application form was started from 30th January 2020 and lasted till 28th February.
You can visit the official website of the Rajasthan High court for further details and news.
According to our news sources, the Rajasthan High court will release soon admit for this examination for stenographer posts. We are expecting the admit card will release in a few days or maybe next week.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer exam details 2020:-
The shorthand test of language will conducted after the trial of basic computer knowledge and interview as well.
The more details about the examination date and the venue of the examination center will be provided on the official website of the Rajasthan High court very soon along with the admit card of candidates.
A pattern of examination: –
The test will divide into the three sections:-
• Shorthand test for checking your typing speed
• Primary computer knowledge test
• Interview as the final and last
The English shorthand test will carry a total of 100 marks. You will have to type 100 words. The examination committee will give you only 6 minutes for your test.
The Hindi shorthand test will also carry a total of 100 marks.
Make sure you type correctly and follow all the prescribed steps so that there will more chances of you scoring a job in the Rajasthan High court.
Admit Card of Rajasthan High Court Stenographer 2020:-
All those candidates who applied for the Rajasthan High court stenographer post, must visit the official website of the Rajasthan High court,
and download their admit card as soon after it releases.
The admit card not sent to your home by courier or post services, and you have to download it yourself.
The candidates who did not download the admit card of the Rajasthan High court stenographer examination before the due date will not consider as eligible for the exam.
Few steps which you should care of after downloading your admit card of the Rajasthan High Court
- Don’t forget to take out the printout of your admit card because the examination officials will ask you for your admit card before allowing you to sit in the examination.
- Carry an identification proof along with your Rajasthan High Court Stenographer admits card while going to the examination center, you won’t be allowed to participate in the written examination if you didn’t have any valid identification document like Aadhar Card, Voter Id card, Passport, Nrega Job card or Driving license.
- Make sure to leave at an appropriate time so that you can reach your examination center without any problem or hassle.
- Make sure every information or credentials in your admit card is 100 percent true and without any spelling mistake.
- If such a situation happens, kindly report to higher authorities as soon as possible to avoid any misunderstanding which can risk your career.