Institute of Personnel Banking Sector (IBPS):- Admit card for 2020 exam has released. Candidates who haven’t participated in the Clerk mains exam, which conducted on 19th January 2020, you can now download your admit card from here.
IBPS has announced that they are recruiting in banks for the posts of Clerks; for this, the board has decided to go through an in-depth process, so they are conducting an exam to select the eligible and qualifying candidates.
The selection process or exam pattern will be based on two examinations, which the IBPS itself will conduct both. There are two main exams, Prelims and Mains. Originally the schedule was that Prelims would hold on 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st December 2019.
But when some technical issues happened, the exam gets delayed at few centers. And now the officials have decided to reconduct this exam, and they have released the admit card of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020 again.
All candidates should refer to the original site and must download the admit card as soon as possible. We have provided the link where you can directly visit and download your admit card as your comfort.
How to Download IBPS Clerk mains re-exam admit card 2020?
1. Visit the Official Site, where on the home page, you will find a link that will contain all the information regarding the exam venue and dates, etc.
2. Find the correct connection on the home page, which says IBPS Admit card Mains 2020 and click on that link.
3. Click on the link and follow the guided procedures to reach the login page where you will see a box where you will be asked for your identification so that the server can verify you.
4. Fill all of your login information or credentials like Application number etc.
5. After following all steps, you will successfully download your admit card in PDF format.
The requirements for downloading admit card of IBPS Clerk exam 2020
1. Your application number
What things your admit card will consist:-
1. Your Registration Number
2. Roll Number
3. Your name
4. Your Date of Birth
5. Your Recent Photograph and Signature
6. Examination date venue and session
7. Timing of the Examination
What to do after download the Admit card of IBPS Clerk mains re-exam 2020?
1. Take out the print out of your admit card.
2. Check every detail on the admit card is as same as you filled during application form submission. Check out your name, DOB, as well as photograph and signature.
3. You will have to bring the admit card with you when you will go for an examination.
4. Carry one of your identity cards also with admit card in examination hall like aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Negra card, Driving License, or Voter id card.
5. If you failed to carry any identification card along with you, then you will not be able to give the examination.
6. So take care of all of the above steps and make your career bright