SBI clerk admits card 2020:SBI clerk preliminary exams scheduled in February and March month 2020. The SBI clerk reveals responsible board officials will release card 2020 on 11th February.
Through this exam, there will fill around 8000 vacancies in the Customer Support and Sales department in the different offices and branches of the State Bank of India across the whole country.
But the date on which exam could hold is yet not released or announced by the responsible authorities. The exam date may be released along with SBI clerk admit card 2020 for prelims examination.
All candidates must download the SBI clerk admit card 2020 from the official website of the State Bank of India.
SBI clerk admit card 2020- 11th February
State Bank of India has released a call letter for SBI clerk pre-examination, which will hold on 3rd February. The religious minority and scheduled castes are given specific relief in the examinations according to the government rules.
All examine, or candidates who are going to sit in the exam must download this call letter also.
How can you download admit card without any problem:-
Every candidate should visit the official website of State Bank of India to download their admit card.
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Search for the tab which has written “Recruitments” on the home page.
- When you find the required cost go and search there Admit Card for SBI clerk preliminary examination.
- You will have to enter your credentials accurately so that you can download the admit card.
- To download the admit card, you will have to enter Username or Registration number and password too.
- After filling everything, click on the submit button.
- The server after identification will take you to the page from where you can download SBI clerk admit card 2020.
SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter 2020
The admit card of both preliminary examination and SBI clerk Mains examination released on a different date or separately. The link for the initial study will update on 11th February.
After filling all the information, you will redirect to the page where you can download your SBI clerk admit card 2020 in PDF format.
You will have to take out the print out of the admit card so that you can carry it along with you while going to give the examination.
Don’t forget to take an identification document like Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter id, Driving license, etc. along with your admit card while going to give the examination.
Chances of you getting passed in this examination depend upon your marks, and to crack this exam and achieve this dream job. You will have to make sure that you answer all the questions. A large number of candidates are going to appear in this examination.