UKSSC 316 Forest Inspector Recruitment 2020:- Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission has now announced the notification for 316 forest Inspector Vacancies, also known as UKSSC Van Daroga vacancy.
Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission has announced that the interested candidates can fill the application form for these vacancies.
There is a total of 316 posts vacancies. The form can also be filled online, and the Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission will not accept any other method.
The payment will also be online; drafts and money orders are not allowed.
The web portal for the online application form started from 20/12/2019.
Uttarakhand Staff Selection Commission 316 Forest Inspector Recruitment 2020:
The candidates are waiting eagerly for filling the application form.
Before filling the application form, you must be sure that you fulfill all the minimum qualification required for these vacancies, only if you perform all of those criteria then you will be allowed to appear in the examination. We will provide you minimum qualifications here in this article.
So we will advise all our readers and subscribers to keep reading this article till the end.
Age Limit: –
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit- 28 years
Minimum Educational Qualifications:-
The candidates should have passed intermediate with the science stream.
SC/ST/Divyang- Rs 150
This examination will open the doors of your further career options and can give you a secure job as well.
The excited candidates should start preparing for the examination as soon as possible. There are lots of people who have filled this form and are ready to compete for their dream job.
The candidates should take care that they have to answer all the questions in the limited time; the more questions they answer correctly, there will be a greater chance of them getting the job.
How to Apply UKSSC 316 Forest Inspector recruitment 2020:-
All those candidates who are interested in this examination will have to apply online. Forms will not be submitted by any other method or process.
- Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Staff selection commission.
- It will open the home page of The Uttarakhand Staff selection commission form submission list.
- Find the UKSSC 316 Forest Inspector recruitment link
- Click on the Candidate registration link and select your UKSSC 316 Forest Inspector recruitment.
- Register here with all the required information’s and details
- You will have to enter your full detail as well as your educational qualifications so that the server can identify whether you are eligible for the submission of this application form or not.
- After filling every detail, makes sure you have entered everything correctly as a minor mistake will also create too many problems in the future.
- After making sure everything is correct and accurate according to your identification documents
- Click on the submit button.
- It will redirect you to a page where you will have to pay the application fee.
- After doing everything, please take out the printout of the document for further use as you will require them while downloading the admit card.